Peterseim GMBH & Co. KG MetallwerkeWe are Peterseim.
For 70 years now, we have been on hand for our customers and have grown with their demands.
The process for drawing our seamless tubes is time-tested.
Nonetheless, we invest almost every year in quality improvements, the modernisation of our production facilities, further processing options, new alloys and environmentally friendly auxiliary material. In this way we aim to achieve even greater efficiency, resource conservation and excellent service. Peterseim – that is also a well-coordinated team of around 80 employees.
Here you can learn a little more about our everyday life and current developments.
Do not miss any news –
WE ARE CURRENTLY RECRUITING
1. June 2021 -
To strengthen our team we are looking for a person to fill the following position as soon as possible:
PRODUCTION EMPLOYEE (M / F / D)
• Operation of various production machines
• Setting up and converting the systems
• In-house material transport
• Experience in the metal trade
• Good knowledge of German in speaking and writing
• Reliability and motivation
• Ability to work in a team and resilience
• Varied tasks
• Flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
• A secure job in a healthy family-run company
• Working in a motivated team
Please send your detailed application with your salary expectations to
Farewell to our long-time employee
14. December 2020 -
Today we said farewell to our employee Mr. Waldemar Kruschinski, who is leaving us for his well-deserved retirement. We thank him for the 21 years he dedicated to our company and wish him well – and happiness and especially good health – in his retirement. #peterseim #peterseimmetallwerke
Christmas party in Covid times!
3. December 2020 -
Christmas party to go! Today everyone enjoyed very tasty burgers and chips from Boerger and Friends. Of course, in groups with social distancing and mouth and nose protection…